Sunday, September 16, 2012

RIP Angel

Several years ago on Club Pogo I met a lady, her game name was Touched by an Angel, since I also loved that movie we started talking, over the years we became friends , we e-mailed, talked on the phone and was Facebook friends,about 4 years ago she mailed me this Angel plant for Christmas, my friend lived in Pennsylvania, I in California she always said someday she would come see me but that will never happen, sometimes I feel like she is with me, the plant sets by my computer and a few days ago I noticed it was starting a bloom I had no idea what it was going to look like, this morning I took these pictures, I know my friend angel must be looking down, you see she passed away the second day of October last year, her niece,sister, daughter and son have all been in contact with me she told them all what good friends we were, I never met her but someway I always felt close to her like she was a angel sent to look over me and still does, click to enlarge and look at those beautiful pink blooms.Do you have someone special you met on line? RIP ANGEL♥

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely and heartwarming post. Yes, I've not only made many friends on the Internet, I've also met many of them. One that I met in 2010 has since passed away and I'll be forever grateful that I had the opportunity to meet him in person.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely story and flower. She will always be with you!

    ReplyDelete