Friday, July 6, 2012

Without A Home

I finished reading the book Without A Home, that I won a few weeks back from Ask Fisher.

I thought it was a great book. I think everyone should read it from 8 to 80, the book tells the animals version of being left alone, dropped off and even not cared for also about someone never having animals. I believe if you read this book you will have a completely different look at all animals and before you go out and buy that cute little animal for your child read the book to them or if they can read let them read it. So many animal are bought and then just tossed as garbage, the animal shelters are full of unwanted animals, check them out. This book was about small creatures but I looked the author up and she also has a dog and cat book which I will order because I enjoyed this one so much. CHECK IT OUT!

4 comments:

  1. We are really glad you liked the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucky Lady for the review. I'm really glad you liked the book and truly understand the message! If you order the other books off my website - DNJbooks.com I will be happy to personally autograph them for you! There is also another book on the site - Christmas Angels you might like.
    Smiles, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. I will look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me and my human want to read this!

    ReplyDelete