Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog Your Blessings

October is breast cancer awareness month as all of you know. my message to you check yourself everyday. I had mammograms both times and they were wrong. My first cancer was when I was forty, I found it and my breast was removed within a month, no chemo. My second was when I was fifty five same doctor but he kept saying it was not cancer until I finally insisted on a biopsy, six months later it was removed and I had to have chemo I count my blessings that hopeful I am cancer free, do we ever know for sure? So I say to you, you know your body better then any machine or doctor, early detection is very important. Maybe a donation would be nice if you can if not a prayer for all those out there who can't afford a doctor. GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE.

4 comments:

  1. WE purr that you are cancer free, too! You are very brave to share your story and picture. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you went through this cancer thing twice! Sounds like your doctor wasn't on the ball at all, good thing you insisted on that biopsy! Glad you are cancer free now and have won the battles! I'm glad they found mine early too and that I can take off work for treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you always remain cancer free.

    ReplyDelete