Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Journey Through Life

I got a e-mail from my friend this morning, here it is with some links about a man and his horses that travel all over Calif. I thought some of you might enjoy reading it I saw him go through once please enjoy, save the links and read when you have time you can even comment on his blog and my space.

This is my blog for today I hope you enjoy!

I know how much you like a blog that tell a great story. I found one dedicated to a man who recently passed through Willows on his journey through life. Unfortunately, I missed him when he came through town. Last weekend I went looking for him and found him near Red Bluff. I got the chance to sit and talk with him for a while. A man he met last year has created a My space page dedicated to his travels. He has also written stories about his travels on his own blog page. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I hope to catch up with him again this weekend between Red Bluff and Chester. Here's the link to both:http://www.myspace.com/rondakotah In this one, start with the oldest dates first: http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/dakotah-drives/.

2 comments: