Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blog Your Blessings

You, my fellow bloggers are my blessings today and most every day,some of you have helped me with my blog, some of you are truly like a friend, all of you make my day, a note or just to know you looked at my crazy blog makes me feel good.You see I raised three children and one grandchild but as we get older they forget sometimes what a note or phone call does for a person. Maybe it's a feel sorry for me day or maybe its true, most of you are young and have families but pick up that phone or type a note and send to your parents or grandparents if you still have them. For every comment you have left me let me say,THANK YOU," it made my day. Have a nice day and keep on looking for LUCKY LADY and her cats. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, you are so nice! The cat blogging community is the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessing to you too, today and everyday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you, too. You reminded me to call my Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make our days with your wonderful pictures.
    Thank you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete