Monday, December 22, 2008

Award

Given to me by, Alabama Book Worm
I will give it to Joe Cool
Here are the rules for the award:"You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.Link back to the person who gave you the award.List 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award

1-Christmas lights
2-The tree that steph decorates
3-The music
4-Going for a ride to see all the lights
5-Presents, I love presents
6-Who's birthday are we celebrating

2 comments:

  1. Why thank you, that is quite an honor to be chosen to receive this award. I do love Christmas, it is my favorite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me the direct link to this post? I can't get it from your blog.

    ReplyDelete