Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blog Your Blessings

I wasn't feeling good today so I wasn't sure what I could blog for BYB, but when I read my e-mail I had several of these in it, I had sent them out in November. There comes a point in your life when you realize:Who matters,Who never did,Who won't anymore...And who always will.So, don't worry about people from your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2008, to all of you who read this,you matter to me.

5 comments:

  1. We are very sorry that you haven't been feeling well and pray that you are feeling much better and very soon!

    What beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and pray you feel better as the day progresses. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon... Hope you'll have a speedy recovery.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you feel better soon Lucky Lady.

    Rumbly purrs

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon, the flowers and the sentiment are lovely.

    ReplyDelete