Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Babies

There is a cute story here if you have time. Some years ago a friend made this bean bag for my daughter, she loved it. Then came grand kids they loved it, no one would let me throw it away,then came cats they loved it, then Jake took it over in a corner in the living room, today I was cleaning and threw it in the middle of the floor guess who discovered it, Baby, he walked around, smelled it and then decided to try it out. Jake was mad but he let him have it for awhile. If you click you can see the pictures better if you want to.

5 comments:

  1. wow, that bean bag has seen a lot of love...and it still looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should buy one for my cats, they keep hogging our sofas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.... That's sooo adorable!! =D
    Pets can brighten up my day anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, jake actually looks upset. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great place to nest.

    ReplyDelete