Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blog Your Blessings

Sunday and blog your blessings, as I set here and try to think about what to write not much comes to mind. I know I have many but at this time I would say I feel very blessed that the grand kids flew out from Fla. we only get to see them twice a year they are the sweetest and most thankful kids, when I gave the boy something he said, "oh Grannie you don't need to do that I'm just glad I could come see my Grannie," he I might add is the only one out of five that ever said that, makes you feel good to know they just don't want something, he had fun dressed me up like a gangster, which he is not, watched me play canasta and made his Grannie laugh more then she had laughed in along time. Yes I guess that is quite a blessing and may you enjoy someone so much for a few days.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Gangsta girl. Sounds like you have many blessings and the grandkids are just part of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, truly a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blessing. We used to see my father's mother only once or twice a year. Meanwhile she'd write me letters and send a little package. Our relationship with her was a different kind of blessing and taught us to love even from afar.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great last week, and have an even greater next week.

    Happy BYB Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just back to say hello. I hope you are enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete