Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Do

THE YEAR WAS 1977,The day was the 12th, the month was march we said I do in Reno, Nevada our lives have gone through many ups and downs but he was always there to help me get through it all he raised my two children as if they were his own and we had one child together. He is a strong and loving man to see me through cancer twice and all the other mishaps my body has been through, he's the tough one, so on 31st anniversary I want everyone to know life is not a bed roses but if you both of you try hard enough you can get through just about everything together. Thirty-One years later here we are still together.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post!!! And a great pic too!! Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Here's to the next 31.

    ReplyDelete