Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday

Image Credit: The Bump
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCKY LADY

One year ago today my daughter decided I needed a blog since I could not get around good outside after breaking both my feet. Well not being computer smart I tried under the name "country pictures". I did not know what I was doing, I got upset because I always lost the battles. I deleted all my pictures then after getting bored. I played around changed my name a few times and stuck with Lucky Lady. My goal was to be number one in that top fifty and beat New Yorker whose blog I love, well I finally beat him by one point and I will never figure out how I did that and this month I have been number one and not below number five all month,mission accomplished. Thanks to all of you who have voted for me. Also the fact that a lot of the bloggers have not been on the battle gave me a better chance, now that it's warm outside and I can work in the yard again I will probably not be on as much. Thanks again for a year of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday! May you be blogging for many more to come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1st birthday and may you have many more successful years blogging. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Here's to many more blogging years! :)

    ReplyDelete