Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hurricane

Five days of hurricane wind,five days of no electric, five days of hell,that is what its been. Electric came on about two hours ago, we live in the country and a well so no water, lost everything in both freezers and refrigerators oh man it was terrible, motel rooms at night for showers, now the clean up starts as soon as the rain stops I have lots of pictures but not today, we lost so much remember the wind mill wait until you see it now, thirty three years here and I have never seen anything this bad, so now back to cleaning and I will put pictures on tomorrow or later tonight, thank God we are all okay.

2 comments:

  1. How scary! I am so sorry about all the loss and damage, but like you, thank God that you guys are all ok. Good luck in getting everything all straightened out. Huge Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you all. As a Floridian, I've seen my share of hurricanes, but at least we can see those coming and either prepare for it or run away. You folks didn't get much warning at all. You can always buy more food. Thank goodness you're all OK.

    ReplyDelete