Sunday, October 21, 2007

Blog Your Blessings

Well I guess instead of complaining I should count my blessings.
I am a two time cancer survivor.
I broke both my feet but I can walk again.
I had a rough childhood but now for thirty years it's been good.
when I was young I was nice and skinny, so what if I put on a few pounds.
I have three great children and several grandchildren.
I have this blog to entertain me.
I guess in a few days I can post pictures again.

Have a great Sunday all of you and remember me in your prayers.

6 comments:

  1. Happy BYB Sunday - hope you can sort your picture problem soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of blessings -- sure many of us share some of them at least. Come visit my blog and see how I turned a situation into a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were blessed! Congrats on being a survivor. May your good health continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Your Blessings Sunday! Hope you have a great week ahead and, hope that you can solve your picture problem real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many blessings, indeed. Better health, luck and blogging to you.

    I will help you with the pictures. Just email me and tell me what the problem is. blogger at cooladz dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

    ReplyDelete