Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blog Your Blessings

Yesterday it was starting to rain so I went out back and got a old plastic dog house to clean up for the outside cats to get in. I drug it over to the house,got the water hose and started washing spiders off and out,this one kept getting back up not dying,stupid me could not get bug spray,I just kept spraying until the lil bastard flipped over and omg yes it had the red on its belly first black widow I have ever seen and I have lived in this same place for thirty one years. so I count my blessings that it did not bite me and there was more then one. The man of the house can take care of that lil job or the outside cats can find their own home. you just can't imagine how scary that was I have more crap happen to me so I sure didn't want that lil devil to bite me. Thank you god for not giving me that to deal with. To all of you have a great Sunday and count all your blessings.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...OMG that thing freaked me out when it popped up on my screen!!

    ReplyDelete