Friday, July 13, 2007

Hope

I wanted to do the blog for breast cancer but I wasn't sure I could. Today is the first time I have been on in a few days so I thought I would just do the word hope.I hope that none of you ever have to go through breast cancer although I am quite sure several of you have already. My first, I found myself, yes I was scared but I had a ten year old and felt I needed to be brave,so I did very good caught it early compete mastectomy and got on with my life, quite different the second tome 15 years later, same doctor I found it again, he seem to play Jesus and assured me it was not cancer, no biopsy nothing six months later still he said it is not cancer knowing I had already had it once this time I guess I was a bitch.

I said well I would like something done his words were o.k. for your peace of mind go have a ultra sound, I did and I had cancer and on top of that he let it stay in there six months and grow, therefore I had to have chemo,lose my hair, be sick for months and hope it was all gone,that was five years ago and everyday i still "HOPE" that I am cancer free and I hope that each and every one of you do a breast self exam, the mammogram showed no cancer both time only through a biopsy did they find it and me showing them exactly where the lump was, so please if you can donate to the breast cancer fund and I hope you do wear that pink ribbon in October and I HOPE THEY CAN FIND A CURE. MY NAME IS LOUISE AND I HOPE I STAY A SURVIVOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment