Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Weird

I would have to say yesterday was a weird day for me, first I see the grandson off to school then I set down at my computer but was mad because I ordered some credits a week ago and never got them, then I decided I would call this lady I met on line a couple of years ago don't even know why she gave me her phone number, just sent jokes back and forth like everyone else anyway I called her, she only knows me by weezie, I said hello who is this not knowing her real name I said is this --- and she said yes it is and is that you weezie, caller ID or not mine does not say weezie, weird huh.

OK then I go to get my haircut and decide to go by the school to see how grandson is doing in his classes, low and behold there he sat in trouble, weird again because he was very depressed and needed to go to the doctor, we come home ,later at night went on computer in chat room and ask if anyone know what to do about my credits because I am out, a total stranger sent me 250, sometimes I just don't understand what this world is all about,do you?? Just so you know I am telling the truth, has any one else had this problem?

Checkout.com Order Number: 3700699952 Quantity: 1Product ID: Product Description: Cart Purchase from luckylady (BE-8994) ($ 22.50 USD) Total: $ 22.50 USD ( US Dollars )The order was billed to: weezie@ Charges will appear on your credit card billunder the name "2CO.COM *BlogExplo". Distributed By: Thomas Dalberg

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:19 AM

    Lots gets said about the ShoutBox at BE, but I will say that most people there are really nice, and if they have any idea that you need credits, they will give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checkout.com Order Number: 3700699952 Quantity: 1Product ID: Product Description: Cart Purchase from luckylady (BE-8994) ($ 22.50 USD) Total: $ 22.50 USD ( US Dollars )The order was billed to: weezie@ Charges will appear on your credit card billunder the name "2CO.COM *BlogExplo". Distributed By: Thomas Dalberg

    What's this? I don't understand. What is it you are buying at BE?

    ReplyDelete