Aww **Monday

 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Sandee said…
Yep, he's an awww and then some. I know you're missing him too.

Have a terrific Awww Monday. :)
Unknown said…
Happy Monday
Angel and Kirby said…
Daredevil trick rider, packed into a cute package
Lucky Lady said…
He was so much fun. fla. is too far away
Kathe W. said…
what a cute curly top kid!
I bet you are missing him!
Have a great week!
McGuffy Ann said…
That is a good way to start the week!
Josie Two Shoes said…
"Look... no hands!" :-) What a little doll. Such a fun age where everything is a great adventure!
Patricia said…
So cute! Love the curls.
Lucky Lady said…
I do miss him he was so much fun, called me gg (great grannie)
Jim said…
Jaiden may become a rodeo trick rider the way he is going. I am glad you two got in some quality time with your play.

That is a Wonder Horse isn't it? I had to buy four new springs for ours. We took them off for storage and can't remember where we put them.
..
Lucky Lady said…
Jim it is a wonder horse that is 35 years old was my youngest daughters when she was a baby it needs a touch up but has stayed pretty good
April Sargent said…
Giddy Up! Look Grandma no hands :D I bet he is in for a super bear hug next time you see him. :D

Popular posts from this blog